And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making right, cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't what to and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a poweder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Once upon time I was falling in love now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart
-Bonnie Tyler
Baby I'm me.
autobiography
♥ A night to remember: Friday, November 27, '09
Hi I'm _ _ _ _ _.
JV is where I'm at.
Trust is limited.
Laughaholic.
♥ __ holds my heart.
Frozen lemonade, late nights, movies.
When I dislike,I dislike for a reason.
-------------------------- daily basis time killers:blogmliafmlatownfacebookyoutube
Phoning with 'eros partner'
Sunday, May 17 3:05 AM
Kso, I'm phoning with Eugene. Supposidly he's my 'eros partner'. Lmfao. The man's making me laugh so hard. Oh man, -.- stoopid eros partner. This became awkward after I sang for you. LMFAO. Awh he three wayed Shayne. "What the eff is 'B'? A bumblebee?" LMFAAAAO. "Do you know how many times I counted the beeps?" Awh Shayne. LMFAAAO I love you two. *cough* *cough* "ugh swine flu" "WHAT ER HAS HYDROGEN NITROGEN?!" :( He doesn't no worries guys. :] Just watch me get in trouble for laughing to loud at 3 in the morning. :( It really is 3 A.M. on the dot. "If you're talkin to her about rice, that's not the right way to go man." LMFAAAO. Pure laughing. But flick you Er :( you found a new eros partner. BROKEN HEART.