I know what's weighing on your mind
Friday, July 31 11:45 PM
I haven't been on this for so long! Oh jeez. Well time to catch up. :) I went to the science center a few days ago with Jennifer, Frank, and my boyfriend (Alyssa). It was my first time going there. :P Don't laugh! Anyways, it was interesting. :) What else happened..well uhh the last thing that happened was yesterday I went to Niagara. We were at Marineland since 3 to 8? Yeah about that time. My feet killed from all that walking. In my spare time waiting around, or whatnot, I read
Heartbreakers. (Whereas, I'm one of the main characters.) It's pretty tragic in the beginning but then talks about how all the girls stick together. ;) So so so, I'm too lazy to talk about details. So my upcoming events: tomorrow>town, Tuesday>movies w/ Adam, Jen, Wynton, Brittney, & Bea, Wednesday/Thursday>Sheryl's base. I think my summer's beginning to turn out good.
Take in how busy I am
For future references:
J23:[x]Sheryl's overr ♥
J28:[x]Toy story 3 w/ sbarrerz.
J30:[]NEW MOON ♥ w/ mommabear
J1st:[x]Happy birthday er
J2:[x]Fv w/ mjlove <3
J3:[]Niagara Falls w/ famm
J5:[]Happy birthday bijiggly!
J6:[]Grown ups w/ Sheryl, Alex & Nesta
J8:[]Marlene's overr (:
J14:[]Bye love 3
J19:[]♥
♥ Summer Accomplishments
Girls day in
Ptc
Great Wolf Lodge
Niagara
Sauble Beach ♥
Camping