Nothing's going to change my world :)
Saturday, November 21 6:49 PM
Ah, so yesterday was a goood day.(: After school, I saw my bestfriend I haven't seen in so long! I missed her so much! But yeah, then I went with Adam & Sheryl to Zhang's base. Good time, good time. Then I met up w/ my mom at the mall. Overall, I had a great daay. ( L ) But I'm so jells of Sheryl! Who got to see the second showing of New Moon. Lucky duck! Monday I'm going to pope, for take action. ;] Now I'm not so worried about getting lost, because I'm going with people. But the thing is, I have no idea what to wear (n). Besides all of that, I got lots of homowork & needa study for the Spanish test on Tuesday. Ahh! But Friday is going to be fun. During first, my Spanish teacher wants to do some breakfast with us. He's going to bring ingredients for us to make pancakes. :] He's also gonna bring hot chocolate, juice & sausages. Then after school is Semi♥. Sounds live, no? Don't forget to hug a duck♥
xoxo( L ).
Take in how busy I am
For future references:
J23:[x]Sheryl's overr ♥
J28:[x]Toy story 3 w/ sbarrerz.
J30:[]NEW MOON ♥ w/ mommabear
J1st:[x]Happy birthday er
J2:[x]Fv w/ mjlove <3
J3:[]Niagara Falls w/ famm
J5:[]Happy birthday bijiggly!
J6:[]Grown ups w/ Sheryl, Alex & Nesta
J8:[]Marlene's overr (:
J14:[]Bye love 3
J19:[]♥
♥ Summer Accomplishments
Girls day in
Ptc
Great Wolf Lodge
Niagara
Sauble Beach ♥
Camping